Saturday, November 25, 2017

"Grateful and Full, 2017" and it's inspiration...

This piece is titled "Grateful and Full, 2017" in honor of the 2017 National Dog Show Non-sporting group winner: French bulldog, GCHS Haloridge's Cruisin The Open Sea of Arnold, Md. He pretty much stole the show for me at  this year’s event, and I thought I’d paint him resting after a hard day’s work. :)

This piece was inspired by last year's painting of my "Grateful & Full" little corgi.
Hope you are all well and I wish you a wonderful holiday season!
Shirley

5 comments:

  1. So cute, and I love the chair too. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Linda! We did and I hope you did as well! Happy holidays!

      Delete
  2. Awwwwwwww!!!! I love corgis (their little butts!). And frenchies. You could do a whole entire book of these. I thought I saw a headline the other day about a show where all you do is watch dogs sleep by the fire. :) Sending an armful of hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Aww, many thanks Bella, that's so darned kind of you! I would love to just be a sleeping pup by a fire all day (one of these days!). Hugs right back, and happy holidays to you and your family!

      Delete
  3. It's very nice website. I will search this page again & again great list. I appreciate your efforts to bring such a huge list for us.This comment has been removed by the author. Great list for those who are looking for blog commenting sites.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback! You rock! Thanks for your words...